Why Book Club?
- To help you learn something new
- To spend an hour in the company of other ELT professionals who are committed to creating a truly inclusive classroom
- To meet the author of a groundbreaking book
- To help you broaden your network, your experience and, who knows, maybe even your mind
So far we have discussed:
- “Language and Sexuality” by Deborah Cameron
- “Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men” by Caroline Criado Perez
Upcoming Book Clubs
14th March at 6 p.m. C.E.T
This time, we’ll be discussing “Critical Thinking in ELT: A working model for the classroom” and we are incredibly excited to be welcoming the authors of the book, John Hughes and Paul Dummett, to our meeting.
They’ll be with us to answer your questions related to the book and the topic of critical thinking so do make sure you join us on Monday 14th March at 6 p.m. C.E.T!
This event is also open to non-members and the Zoom link to join the meeting is: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/7047050680?pwd=Yi96QktlMEt4SXI0Mk1WME93U0ZQZz09
If there’s a book you’d like to discuss please contact us at [email protected] with your suggestions.